We dont ask or store any of your personal information
- Use of the Sites is subject to all of the Terms set out below – if you don’t agree to the terms, please stop using the Sites immediately.
- The Sites are for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Our comparison service is free for you to use. When you buy a Product through our Sites, we receive a fee and/or commission from the provider.
- It’s your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide when using any of the Sites is accurate and complete. If it isn’t, a Product or service that you obtain via our Sites may not be valid or accurate and you may be subject to additional premiums or charges.
- It’s also your sole responsibility to ensure that the product matches your requirements.
a. We aim to provide you with an excellent service at all times. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact our Customer Services Team.
b. We will aim to send you a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within 48 hours and to resolve it as soon as possible. After we have had an opportunity to investigate your concerns, we will issue you with a final response. If you aren’t satisfied with our response, depending on the nature of your complaint, you may have the right to refer your case to:
c. If you are unhappy with any product or service you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to assist.
11. User generated content (including User Content)
a. You are not permitted to use the Sites to:
- collect email addresses or other contact information of others for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- promote or encourage illegal activity;
- do anything that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harassing, libellous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- do anything which violates the rights of others (such as rights of privacy);
- impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personal information of any other person including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any information, material, data or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of such solicitation; or
- post links to alternative community groups or forums except with our prior written consent.
b. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to review or monitor any User Content. We are not responsible or liable for the review or monitoring of any User Content.
a. We aim to ensure that the material on the Sites (excluding, if applicable, any User Content) is accurate. We also try to correct any errors or omissions as soon as we can after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the material on the Sites is accurate and free from errors or omissions at all times. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on the Sites at any time and without notice.
b. Nothing on the Sites is financial, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of any Product referred to on a Site. Information on the Sites is provided for general information purposes only, should not be relied upon by you and is provided so that you can select the Product that you feel is most appropriate to meet your needs.
c. The information and descriptions of Products on the Sites may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those Products. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions (including those contained on the provider’s Site) of any Product before applying for it.
d. Some of our channels provide you with access to third party websites that host reviews about products and services. Sometimes you may also be able to access user reviews directly on the Sites. The views expressed in any such reviews do not represent our views or the views of our associated companies.l